Sunday, July 5, 2009

Air Travel Cheap Fare - Now How Can I Get Some Of That?

Well now a days everyone wants to save some money right? I know I do and when it comes to traveling I hate spending more than I really have to. So I have decided to look into cheaper travel accommodations. I rather not get duped on a plane ticket. I want some air travel cheap fare.

Now I am going to let you in on two strategies that I like to use that have to do with research on different deals. These are actually my favorite and it befuddles me how many people do not know about it. Anyway enough yappin, let's just get into it.

Okay the first technique has to do with the time of your flight. Now timing is essential for great prices. The airline companies know a lot due to consumer buyer statistics, therefor they know when to hike up the prices. You should get air travel cheap fare during the wee hours of the morning and the late night flights.

The next easy task is to travel during the mid-week. Everyone loves to weekend commute, and once again these pesky airline companies know that. The prices are the highest on these days. STAY AWAY! Just book a flight on a good ol Tuesday and call it a day. Check the prices of course, don't just go with the first good looking deal. Shop around until you get some air travel cheap fare.

Hope this helps. Take it easy!

For more information and ways to save on your travels Check This site out!

1 comment:

  1. It is really a nice post, it is always great reading such posts, this post is good in regards of both knowledge as well as information. Very fascinating read, thanks for sharing this post here.

    Cheap flight to San Francisco

    ReplyDelete